Last night was our first true "kids say the darndest things" night. I didn't say darndest, but I was thinking it, when Stu asked me to draw gooseberries, then after a few minutes, we moved on to Millie and Stu having babies. Stu's baby is a stuffed duck he got early on, whom he has named Folgie. Folgie has lots of pee and poop dipes and nurses frequently. Millie's baby is my Bye-Lo reproduction doll, the one I got the year Mom couldn't find a Cabbage Patch Kid but wanted to get me a doll for Christmas. I called her Nellie, and we think Millie calls her Phil.
Millie also nurses Phil. As we moved toward bedtime, Stu asked Bill if they could read the next chapter in the Cats book they've been reading since last week. Stu said the next chapter might be about baritone cats. Of course! If there are baritone guitars, there are naturally baritone cats. Good band name.

Did you see the Family Guy episode when Stewie is on that show?
ReplyDeleteNo! Sounds wonderful. I think my blog is on west-coast time.
ReplyDelete